This immune strengthener can be used for colds, flu, sore throat, infections, and so on.
Blend the following with water:
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 2 lemons
- 3 garlic clove
- ½ large onion
- 3 drops peppermint oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Adults - one cup per day by spoonfuls, periodically.
- Children - ½ cup per day by spoonfuls, periodically.
Garlic, Lemon, Cayenne (red pepper) Drink
Stir or blend (optional) the following and drink throughout the day.
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 2 cloves fresh chopped garlic clove
- dash (watch out !) cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 quart water
This remedy relieves sinus pressure and restores pH balance to mucus membranes.
- Mix 4 ounces warm water with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Slightly tilt head back and to the left.
- Slowly pour the saline water into the right nostril. The water will flow out of your left nostril or down the back of your throat if your left nostril is clogged.
- Spit out the water if it goes down your throat or wipe the water from your face if it flows out the left nostril. Fill the cup again and repeat the procedure on the other side.
This remedy is v-e-r-y soothing.
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Remove pot to table, on large pot holder.
- Put 2-3 drops of peppermint, eucalyptus, or pine oil in the pot.
- Cover head with a towel.
- Under cover, breathe in vapors and RELAX.